The hydraulic vertical shock test system converts high-pressure liquid energy into kinetic energy to create a reciprocating movement of the element through an electro-hydraulic servo valve.
The energy conversion and amplification is used to simulate the vibration or shock encountered in the actual usage environment. The intent of the testing is to optimise the product structure to withstand the actual shock environment it is expected to encounter.
This test solution is commonly used in automotive, packaging, construction and steel structure as well as aerospace, mechanical and electrical products.
- Multiple guidance columns integrated with the hydraulic balance lifting system to ensure stable lifting without noise.
- Optimised by the cast aluminium magnesium alloy table which features high stiffness and low amounts of high-frequency clutter.
- Built-in hydraulic mechanism with strong braking force to effectively prevent secondary rebound
- Digital lift height feedback control system to ensure shock repeatability.
- The self-buffering base is designed to greatly reduce transmission of the shock force into the ground and allows the system to be placed directly on the floor of any standard mechanical industrial plant.