Our ability to offer customized options for challenging testing requirements are what makes us strong. Our design engineering team has the know-how to customize environmental test chambers so they can work in unison with current technology, meet specific size requirements, and handle unusual testing scenarios.
When it comes to constructing humidity, temperature, and altitude-rated chambers for top aerospace and defense contractors or using the environmental chamber to test processors for computer manufacturers, our meticulous team is dedicated to providing solutions that not only fulfill project specifications, but also surpass industry standards for quality.
- Temperature Range: -70˚C to +180˚C (Cascade) and -40˚C to +180˚C (Single)
- Humidity Range: 10% RH to 98% RH
- Slide-Out, Adjustable Product Shelf
- A Lockable, One-Handed Door Latch
- Two 4″ (100mm) Circular Port Plugs
- TCP/IP and Serial Communication
- Frost-Free Operation
- Non-settling oven-grade rigid stone wool insulation, 0.25 K factor
- Heavy-Duty Casters Swivel provides portability and is equipped with leveling pads for added stability.
- Energy Saving and Low-GWP Refrigerant R404A and R23
- Silicone two-piece door gasket, featuring mitered and vulcanized corners for a secure and durable seal.
- A multi-pane fog-free, tempered heated viewing window minimizes condensation with interior light.
- The interior liner is constructed with continuous TIG welding using 304 stainless steel, ensuring durability and quality.
- Maintenance is made simple with full three-sided access to the base-mounted system components, facilitating ease of service and upkeep