Designed as per ISTA packaging standard, the Pneumatic Zero Drop Test stand is used to assess the drop bearing capacity of the specimen during its transportation and handling process. The system is ideal for testing the specimen vulnerability around edges, surfaces and corners at different heights.
- The system is constructed with high strength aluminum alloy frame.
- The intuitive controller offers a simple user interface and ease in its operations.
- Lifting height can be adjusted arbitrarily, with real-time display to meet the different user needs.
- Safety & reliability is ensured with upper and lower displacement limit.
- The bilateral four guiding devices are present for stable lifting operation with high precision.
- Used for face, edge & corner drop test.