HIACC’s Accelerated Stress Testing climatic chambers are equipped with cutting-edge features specifically designed for effective HALT(Highly Accelerated Life Test) and HASS (Highly Accelerated Stress Screening). These features include change rates of up to 75°C/minute, adjustable air distribution, a multi-functional controller, ergonomic workstation, and various safety features.
The combination of extremely rapid temperature change rates with repetitive shock vibration testing provides a rigorous testing experience to determine the product’s operational and destructive limits. Vibration testing for HALT/HASS is conducted using Hiacc’s multi-axis repetitive shock vibration table, configurable to ensure superior uniformity across the entire table with exclusive features.
- Temperature Range: -100˚C to +200˚C (LN2 Boost)
- Humidity Range: 10% RH to 98% RH
- Vibration Level Monitor& Alarm
- Oxygen Monitor
- Flat and fully functional vibration worktable with good corrosion resistance
- Hydrodynamical powered pneumatic vibration hammers with less maintenance
- Slide-Out, Adjustable Product Shelf
- A Lockable, One-Handed Door Latch
- Two 4″ (100mm) Circular Port Plugs
- TCP/IP and Serial Communication
- Frost-Free Operation
- 5 viewing windows for easy observation from all angles with fog-free tempered heated to minimizes condensation and interior light
- Precious Liquid Nitrogen Cooling Pneumatic Control Valves
- Heavy-Duty Casters Swivel provides portability and is equipped with leveling pads for added stability.
- Silicone two-piece door gasket, featuring mitered and vulcanized corners for a secure and durable seal.
- The interior liner is constructed with continuous TIG welding using 304 stainless steel, ensuring durability and quality.
- Maintenance is made simple with full three-sided access to the base-mounted system components, facilitating ease of service and upkeep.